+ TALK: HWRS Wednesday Weekly Colloquium
Wednesday Weeklys have ended for the Fall 2013 semester.
No scheduled talk for Wed, Dec 11; it's the last day of classes AND in the middle of AGU week (Dec 9-12) in San Francisco.
For future talks, check the Spring 2014 Wednesday Weekly Colloquium Schedule
+ END OF SEMESTER: End-of-Semester Activities - Wed, Dec 11 - Thur, Dec 19
Wed, Dec 11, Last Day of Classes for the Fall Semester. Also, most HWRS Faculty Office Hour Schedules end. Contact your faculty instructor by email for confirmation.
Thur, Dec 12, Reading Day (no course activities permitted)
Fri, Dec 13 - Thur, Dec 19, Final Exams. For details, see the Final Exam website.
+ CAMPUS CLOSURE & WINTER HOLIDAYS - Tue, Dec 24 - Wed, Jan 1
Tue-Wed, Dec 24-25, Christmas Holiday (U.S.) observed. Campus closed.
Thu-Tue, Dec 26-Dec 31, UA Campus Winter Closure. Campus closed. See the UA Holiday Calendar for details.
Wed, Jan 1, New Year's Day Holiday (U.S.) observed. Campus closed.
Most university offices, including the HWRS department, re-open on Thu, Jan 2.
Some businesses remain closed (e.g. Student Union) until students have returned for the First Day of Classes, Spring Semester 2014, on Wed, Jan 15.
- Call For section of this website includes some events (especially for volunteers) on and off campus
- Chester C. Kisiel Memorial Lecture
- Department Head Open House (Fall)
- El Dia del Agua Student Research Symposium
- Exams: Check the department's Calendar for formal graduate-level Final Orals, Qualifiers, and Comprehensives
- New Graduate Student Orientation
- Research Group Meetings -- Check the Calendar
- Wednesday Weekly Colloquium: Current Series
- See More Calendars for other university calendars